Friday 15 August 2008

PIZZA IN A CONE

It's come to my attention that in America it is possible for an indivdual to stroll into an establishment and say something along the lines of "one pizza cone to go please buddy", hand over roughly $3-$5 and in turn be handed back a cone made out of pizza crust, filled to the fucking top with mozarella cheese and pepperoni.

I've researched these pretty thoroughly and the general consensus is "bland", "messy" and "not as good as I expected", but I want to live in the country where I can disappoint myself on a daily basis by eating a pizza in a cone which is not as good as I hoped it would be.

There are actually chains dedicated to selling these things. Crispy Cones in L.A. and Konopizza is already up and running, and doing well, not only in the USA, but they've just opened up stores this Summer in Indonesia, Kuwait, Spain, Greece, and New Zealand. So basically we're the only fucking retard country in the world where you can't buy a pizza in a cone.

To rub it in even more, I hear that the cone shaped concept is not limited to just pizzas. Both companies will be offering cones for stuff like salads, fruit, and chili.


And pasta.



No comments: