Thursday 14 August 2008

GHOST IN THE GRAVEYARD - A SUNNY DAY IN GLASGOW (ULRICH SCHNAUSS REMIX)



I've been listening to 'Blue Bell Knoll' by Cocteau Twins alot recently. I bought it in Zavvi (I know, I know, I don't know why I was shopping in there either) the other day in a 2 for £10 deal along with 'Tusk' by Fleetwood Mac (I only owned it on vinyl and wanted it on my i-Pod before you start). Anyway, this remix of Philadelphia's A Sunny Day in Glasgow , by Ulrich Schnauss sounds like it could be taken off 'Blue Bell Knoll 2008' edition, or you know, alternatively, it just sounds like a dude who is really into shoegaze remixing some other dudes who are really into shoegaze (and since when has that been a bad thing?).

Download: 'Ghost in the Graveyard' - A Sunny Day In Glasgow (Ulrich Schnauss Remix)

No comments: