Thursday 29 May 2008

NO MATTER HOW MUCH I READ XXL MAGAZINE, I STILL CAN'T GET A TAN

This is a track which I made in about an hour around Christmas time. I had a real studio buzz on because I'd been recording Marvellous Macc Mello's mixtape at my studio all weekend. I just sampled any rap CD which was lying within arm's reach at the time I made it. I can certianly remember that I sampled a track off an old Lox album, I think there's some Ice Cube in there too.. It used to be called 'If You Think My Concentration Span is Short You Should See the Size of My Father', but I thought 'No Matter How Much I Read XXL, I Still Can't Get a Tan' suited it better.

Anyway, if you like distortion, gabba and rap, then click on the link below to download it for free.

Download:

No Matter How Much I Read XXL, I Still Can't Get a Tan

No comments: